Basic Mindfulness Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Basic Mindfulness Europe

Forum for Basic Mindfulness facilitators in Europe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you want me to mention you in this magazine interview?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Don McCormick

I just received an email from a reporter for a UK magazine called bodyLIFE.

1. Do you know anything about it?

2. If you have a center or do work in the area of mindful leadership, would you like me to mention you in the interview?

- Don

Dear Mr McCormick,

I am a freelance feature writer and journalist currently assigned to write a feature for bodyLIFE magazine on the following subject:

Leadership qualities from within: Why incorporating mindfulness and meditation as a manager is the future of management.

BodyLIFE has been Europe's leading trade title for the health and fitness industry since the 1980s and it is currently published around Europe, China and India. Please see www.body-life.uk for more details.

BodyLIFE UK has a readership of managers of health and fitness centres around the UK.

I would greatly value the opportunity to interview you on the above-mentioned topic.

If you would be available I could do the interview initially by email, and arrange some follow up questions by phone at a convenient time.

Would this be of interest? I could email the interview questions over to you at any time.

The next magazine issue is out this January, so I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

I would appreciate it if you could confirm receipt of this mail, and please do not hesitate to contact me in case of questions.

Thanking in advance for your time taken,

Femke

Femke van Iperen
Freelance journalist and photographer

T: +44 (0) 1329 832 85

M: +44 (0) 7896 339 141

E: femkevaniperen@googlemail.com

W: www.femkevaniperen.co.uk

Admin

Admin

Saw this a bit late, but if it still is relevant:

1. No, I don't.
2. Yes, please. I have an offer in English too. Basic Mindfulness Norge at www.basicmindfulness.no

Thank you,
Tord

https://bmeurope.board-directory.net

Bine

Hi Don,

thanks for asking. As you may have realized by now - the forum isn't used like it could by now. We will see how things develop. I need to get used to it and I am definitely quicker if I get a question via email.
I don't know the magazin,- Bob do you know it?
And yes,- you definitely can mention that there is a process going on where european BM techers start to build a network and that Tord (how about you, Bob?) already offer teachings in English.
Thanks for thinking about us!
Sabine

bobchiang

Sorry guys, bit late looking up this post. I'm still getting used to checking the forum.

bobchiang

and no, I've not heard of Body Life.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum